We are very happy to offer free standard shipping for all orders within Australia which will be 5-7 days depending on your location.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation from Shippit via email, including a tracking link to keep an eye on your order. Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation provided by our courier services and although we hope this never happens, delays during transit may occur from time to time in which SAINT SOMEBODY cannot be held responsible for.
All orders placed before midday will be processed that day and any orders placed after this cut-off time will be processed the following business day. Please allow 1 – 2 days for your order to be processed and dispatched during promotions and over the Christmas period.
Express shipping: within Australia, 2-3 business days - $20
New Zealand shipping
Our lovely shoppers from New Zealand will pay AUD$15 flat rate standard shipping
We welcome beauties from every corner of the globe and we will ship our awesome swimwear to you using DHL at a flat rate of AUD$25 per order.
Please note that all applicable taxes, customs fees and duties are the responsibility of the customer and differ between countries. If you are unsure if you will be affected by any additional charges please contact your local customs office.
When you place your order you will receive an email with tracking details.
We're pretty sure you'll love your items from SAINT SOMEBODY, however, we have a returns policy in place if you are not 100% happy with your purchase.
SAINT SOMEBODY will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the following conditions (because you know, rules... and hygiene!):
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS:
- Items must be returned with 10 days of receiving your order
- All original tags must remain attached
- Item(s) must be unworn and returned in original condition including hygiene sticker attached
- Return must include original invoice and Returns Form with a Return Reference Number obtained by our care team
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange, other than in the event of them being faulty. We recommend choosing carefully to avoid disappointment, so please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding sizing. Any items returned outside the 10 day return period, or in a condition that indicates being worn or washed in any way, including make-up marks, will not be accepted for return. Please take care when trying on swimwear and wear undergarments at all times. If returned, the hygiene sticker must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered. SAINT SOMEBODY reserves the right to reject items that do not comply with the above conditions and will return the item to sender.
Unfortunately, due to stock turnover, we don't offer exchanges - if you need to swap the size, it is best to purchase the new size and when we receive the return we will process your refund ASAP. If you have any issues or queries please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO RETURN:
Contact our Care team via email@example.com to obtain a Return Reference Number. Quote your name, order number and item(s) you wish to return. On the back of your original invoice please write your reason for return and any other details and send back to us along with your item(s).
Post your return back to:
106 Old Pittwater Road
Brookvale NSW 2100
We advise sending via a trackable service as SAINT SOMEBODY cannot be held responsible items lost in the mail while being returned to us for a refund.